Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Port Jefferson Station. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Port Jefferson Station. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Port Jefferson Station & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Port Jefferson Station need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Jefferson Station?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Port Jefferson Station. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Port Jefferson Station Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Jefferson Station, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Jefferson Station? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Jefferson Station
NY Tree Trimming serves Port Jefferson Station and neighboring communities: