Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Port Washington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Port Washington. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Port Washington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Port Washington should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Washington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Port Washington. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Port Washington Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Washington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Washington? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Washington
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Port Washington and communities nearby: