Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Saratoga Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Saratoga Springs. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Saratoga Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Saratoga Springs should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Saratoga Springs?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Saratoga Springs. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Saratoga Springs Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Saratoga Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Saratoga Springs? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Saratoga Springs
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Saratoga Springs and the surrounding area: