Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Schenectady. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Schenectady. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Schenectady & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Schenectady homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Schenectady?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Schenectady. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Schenectady Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Schenectady, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Schenectady? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Schenectady
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Schenectady and the surrounding area: