Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shelter Island Heights. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shelter Island Heights. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Shelter Island Heights & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Shelter Island Heights homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shelter Island Heights?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shelter Island Heights. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Shelter Island Heights Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shelter Island Heights, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shelter Island Heights? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shelter Island Heights
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Shelter Island Heights and communities nearby: