Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Shrub Oak. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shrub Oak. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Shrub Oak & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Shrub Oak need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shrub Oak?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shrub Oak. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shrub Oak Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shrub Oak, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shrub Oak? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shrub Oak
NY Tree Trimming serves Shrub Oak and the surrounding area: