Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Smallwood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smallwood. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Smallwood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Smallwood should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Smallwood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Smallwood. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Smallwood Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smallwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smallwood? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smallwood
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Smallwood and the surrounding area: