Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Smithtown. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Smithtown. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Smithtown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Smithtown need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithtown?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Smithtown. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Smithtown Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithtown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithtown? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithtown
NY Tree Trimming serves Smithtown and communities nearby: