Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in South Farmingdale. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Farmingdale. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including South Farmingdale & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Farmingdale should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Farmingdale?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Farmingdale. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The South Farmingdale Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Farmingdale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Farmingdale? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Farmingdale
NY Tree Trimming serves South Farmingdale and communities nearby: