Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in South Hempstead. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Hempstead. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including South Hempstead & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services South Hempstead homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Hempstead?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Hempstead. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The South Hempstead Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Hempstead, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Hempstead? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Hempstead
NY Tree Trimming serves South Hempstead and the surrounding area: