Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in South Hill. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Hill. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including South Hill & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Hill need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Hill?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in South Hill. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The South Hill Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Hill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Hill? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Hill
NY Tree Trimming serves South Hill and neighboring communities: