Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Huntington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Huntington. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including South Huntington & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services South Huntington homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Huntington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Huntington. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The South Huntington Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Huntington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Huntington? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Huntington
NY Tree Trimming serves South Huntington and communities nearby: