Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in South Lockport. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Lockport. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including South Lockport & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Lockport need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Lockport?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in South Lockport. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The South Lockport Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Lockport, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Lockport? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Lockport
NY Tree Trimming serves South Lockport and communities nearby: