Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Bonaventure. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Bonaventure. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including St. Bonaventure & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Bonaventure homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Bonaventure?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Bonaventure. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Bonaventure Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Bonaventure, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Bonaventure? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Bonaventure
NY Tree Trimming serves St. Bonaventure and neighboring communities: