Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. James. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. James. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including St. James & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services St. James homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. James?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. James. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. James Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. James, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. James? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. James
NY Tree Trimming serves St. James and neighboring communities: