Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Stony Brook. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stony Brook. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New York – including Stony Brook & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Stony Brook homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stony Brook?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stony Brook. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Stony Brook Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stony Brook, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stony Brook? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stony Brook
NY Tree Trimming serves Stony Brook and communities nearby: