Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Syracuse. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Syracuse. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including Syracuse & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Syracuse need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Syracuse?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Syracuse. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Syracuse Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Syracuse, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Syracuse? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Syracuse
NY Tree Trimming serves Syracuse and neighboring communities: