Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Syracuse. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Syracuse. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Syracuse & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Syracuse homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Syracuse?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Syracuse. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Syracuse Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Syracuse, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Syracuse? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Syracuse
NY Tree Trimming serves Syracuse and the surrounding area: