Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Thornwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Thornwood. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Thornwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Thornwood homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Thornwood?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Thornwood. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Thornwood Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Thornwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Thornwood? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Thornwood
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Thornwood and the surrounding area: