Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Utica. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Utica. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New York – including Utica & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Utica homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Utica?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Utica. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Utica Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Utica, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Utica? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New York homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Utica
NY Tree Trimming serves Utica and the surrounding area: