Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in West Sand Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in West Sand Lake. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including West Sand Lake & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services West Sand Lake homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in West Sand Lake?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in West Sand Lake. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The West Sand Lake Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Sand Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Sand Lake? NY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Sand Lake
NY Tree Trimming serves West Sand Lake and communities nearby: