Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Westmere. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Westmere. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New York – including Westmere & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Westmere need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Westmere?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Westmere. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Westmere Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westmere, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westmere? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westmere
NY Tree Trimming serves Westmere and neighboring communities: