Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Windham. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Windham. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New York – including Windham & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Windham homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Windham?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Windham. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Windham Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Windham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Windham? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Windham
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Windham and the surrounding area: