Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Woodstock. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodstock. That’s where we come in! NY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New York – including Woodstock & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Woodstock homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodstock?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Woodstock. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Woodstock Tree Pruning Process
NY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodstock, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodstock? NY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving New York homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodstock
NY Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodstock and communities nearby: